What's In It For You?
We're making it easy for VARs, system integrators and IT consulting companies that serve the technology needs of mid-sized IT organizations to tap into strategic and tactical resources that can grow your business and contribute to your success. Participation in the CSF Solution Partners program provides these benefits:
- Gain stronger relationships and build incremental revenue with your customers
- Package your own process improvement expertise as part of the total solution delivery
- Enhance your value to existing customers and attract new ones with an innovative systems management offering
- Long-term relationship development opportunity with customers because of the service delivery model
- Enhanced customer and prospect offerings with a powerful, innovative solution that has proven ROI
- Rapid implementation and high-value delivery model
- Easy entry into the explosive MSP market with leading solution
- Ready-to-Sell Fast Launch
- No certifications required
- Proven solution with strong referenceable customers
- No up-front costs
Tell Me About It
Q: What is CSF's Solution Partners Program?
A: This simple partner program extends your current offerings with a powerful, proven Risk Management solution. There are no up-front costs to you. You apply for program acceptance and, if accepted, get the benefit of CSF's Ready-to-Sell Fast Launch.
Q: What's in the Ready-to-Sell Fast Launch?
A: We give you simple, results-oriented training on CSF Risk Management, including:
- sales training
- installation and implementation training
- product usage training
You can be productive and ready to sell within weeks.
What marketing and sales materials does CSF provide?
Our sales kit includes:
- sales presentations
- extensive product literature
- demo scripts
- pricing sheets
- proposal creation aids
- product user guides
- CSF events schedules
What pre-sales, sales and post-sales support does CSF provide?
Your assigned CSF account manager assists you with pre-sales activities to gear you for success. The account manager will assist you on sales calls, help you with account strategy and planning, and make you self-sufficient as quickly as possible. CSF supplies you with terms and conditions to include in contracts with your customers. CSF will train you in customer installation implementation. Once the customer is installed, CSF's operations team supports the service delivery on an ongoing basis. The Solution Partner provides first-line support to the customer.
Want More Information?
Contact partners @ csf.nl. Or submit the CSF Solution Partner application. We look forward to hearing from you! We'll follow up soon to let you know whether you're accepted.